Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl> on 2016/03/02 16:43:44 UTC

upload mistake

Dear all,

I uploaded by accident a file without specifying the right context/graph.
Is there a way to delete those context-less triples easily (so that I do not get double results when I also upload correctly).

Thx a lot! Michel

Ps
Final solution would be to download all contexts, delete all, upload again, but guess must be easier way….

Re: upload mistake

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
You are right, Michel, default context is not rendered there.

I already created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-631 to
track the bug.

But believe me, it's there. So in the meantime you could manually delete
the context with the following curl request:

curl -X DELETE http://marmotta.tno.nl:8080/marmotta/context/default

(probably from localhost to avoid security issues, but it depends on your
configuration)

Re: upload mistake

Posted by Michel Böhms <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: upload mistake

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

RE: upload mistake

Posted by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl>.
Ahhh, I thought the default graph ws the union of all graphs+triples not assigned to a graph…..

So I thought when I delete the default I delete all….

Anyway, the next question is: this default context is not in the list of contexts, so how can I select it somehow and delete (without deleteing all defined graphs)

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07