Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David Levy <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2008/09/18 14:47:29 UTC

Rich Media Browsing

I was introduced to a colleague to Cool Iris and wrote it up on my blog

http://blogs.sun.com/DaveLevy/entry/cool_cool_iris_an_image

I havn't yet investigated what it would take to make a site 'cool iris'
ready, and it's windows only, but I know that you guys are thinking
about rich media hosting and this, or something like it, might be part
of the future, at the least recording and offering the rich media items
embedded in the blog articles, and presenting it as a seperate feed
might be something that should be done.

See also

http://www.cooliris.com and developer.cooliris.com

--

Dave

Sun Proprietary & Confidential . This e-mail message is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and priviliged
information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is