Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Russell Edens <Ru...@concur.com> on 2002/02/05 10:12:44 UTC

RE: [patch]BaseValueParser support for shorts

IMO - this should be fixed, as orginaly posted, in the BaseValueParser
instead of Torque.  The method setProperties can be used with any object,
Peer objects just happen to be most frequent canidate for mapping form data
into an object.  Any other object that uses a short as a property will
always fail without this change to BaseValueParser.  Please let me know if
you would like a repost of the orginal patch.

Russell

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Please resend the patch as a unidiff and I'll commit it.