Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jeremy Foot <je...@thefeet.net> on 2004/07/15 14:57:25 UTC

TDK with existing Tomcat

I am less of a newb more a would be newb....

I am interested to learn more and the TDK sounds like a good idea. The
hard bit is I have an existing Tomcat install that I need to keep. How
hard is it to integrate the TDK with the existing Tomcat?

Any pointers gratefully received.

Regards
	Jeremy

Re: TDK with existing Tomcat

Posted by Jeremy Foot <je...@thefeet.net>.
Got it!

Actually my error. 1 missed port number. mysql on 3306 is a blind alley
but it is compiled into your source somewhere (doesn't show on grep).

Log4j still bleats.

Integration with existing Tomcat is mostly down to catalina policy and
<servlet-mapping> in web.xml

Jeremy

Re: TDK with existing Tomcat

Posted by Jeremy Foot <ho...@netvigator.com>.
Got it!

Actually my error. 1 missed port number. mysql on 3306 is a blind but
its compiled into your source somewhere (doesn't show on grep).

Log4j still bleats.

Now to integrate with existing Tomcat......

Re: TDK with existing Tomcat

Posted by Jeremy Foot <je...@thefeet.net>.

Re: TDK with existing Tomcat

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.