Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> on 2009/07/17 12:44:46 UTC

[ANN] Pan Jie as new committer

Hi,

The Shindig PMC has voted to add Pan Jie as a committer to Shindig and
on behalf of the Shindig PMC, I would like to welcome him.
I am sure everyone will join me in extending our warm greetings.

Pan has been contributing by providing patches in the PHP code base,
he makes a great addition to our community.

Cheers,

Vincent

Re: [ANN] Pan Jie as new committer

Posted by "Pan Jie (潘劼)" <pa...@google.com>.
Thanks all!

--
Warm Regards,

Pan Jie
panjie@google.com

Re: [ANN] Pan Jie as new committer

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Welcome aboard.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Congratulations Pan & Welcome !

Posted by "Sha-Mayn Teh (郑韶敏)" <sh...@google.com>.
Congratulations!! :)

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Congratulations and welcome Pan.
I am certain you will continue to make a great contribution to the PHP
code base.
Ian