Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sai <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/19 18:40:07 UTC

Need a Tool (similar to checkstyle) for defining conditions to Atrributes & Elements of blueprint.xml

Hello,
        I need to define conditions to the attribute 'name' for the element
'property'  (must see the example below). Can someone help me with the tool
to apply conditions (like modules or properties) for blueprint.xml file.

Example:

 Here the suffix of persistent-id is "order" and prefix of each property
name starts with is "order". So, i want to use a tool to configure the each
property name prefix should start with the suffix of persistant-id.  I need
a tool similar to checkstyle that i can make use to configure the
blueprint.xml. (xml files). Please help me out. Thank you.

<property-placeholder persistent-id="com.mycompany.order" >
    <default-properties>
           <property name="order.hostname" value="localhost" />
           <property name="order.port" value="1234" />
    </default-properties>
</property-placeholder>

Prefix: add something at the beginning
Suffix: add something at the end

** I'm not able to configure blueprint.xml file attributes and elements
using checkstyle.

Re: Need a Tool (similar to checkstyle) for defining conditions to Atrributes & Elements of blueprint.xml

Posted by sai <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you

Re: Need a Tool (similar to checkstyle) for defining conditions to Atrributes & Elements of blueprint.xml

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi,
I guess you could customize the blueprint schema with XML Stylesheet
1.1 assertions, build your own tool to validate or write a plugin for
PMD that would accomplish what you need,

zoran

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:40 PM, sai <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>         I need to define conditions to the attribute 'name' for the element
> 'property'  (must see the example below). Can someone help me with the tool
> to apply conditions (like modules or properties) for blueprint.xml file.
>
> Example:
>
>  Here the suffix of persistent-id is "order" and prefix of each property
> name starts with is "order". So, i want to use a tool to configure the each
> property name prefix should start with the suffix of persistant-id.  I need
> a tool similar to checkstyle that i can make use to configure the
> blueprint.xml. (xml files). Please help me out. Thank you.
>
> <property-placeholder persistent-id="com.mycompany.order" >
>     <default-properties>
>            <property name="order.hostname" value="localhost" />
>            <property name="order.port" value="1234" />
>     </default-properties>
> </property-placeholder>
>
> Prefix: add something at the beginning
> Suffix: add something at the end
>
> ** I'm not able to configure blueprint.xml file attributes and elements
> using checkstyle.

Zoran Regvart