Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 14:32:06 UTC

Need clarification for modifying usage of modal.js

Hi,

I want to position a modal window in the center of the current viewable
window rather than whole one. For that I need to use customized modal.js as
I have read in wicket forum. Now, in modal.js

/http://code.google.com/p/koodaripalvelut-wicket/source/browse/trunk/webtest/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/modal/res/modal.js?r=503/

*In center function, it is already placing modal in center of viewport. So,
what I need to modify then? In my case, modal window is being positioned at
the center of the whole page rather than the viewable part.*