Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anish Acharya <an...@amdocs.com> on 2001/09/21 21:13:17 UTC

referencing images

Hello everyone.  I'm just wondering if anyone has had trouble referencing
images from within a .jsp page that includes Struts tags?  None of my images
display.  I can't seem to figure out which directory struts is running under
when it gets to the page, and consequently I can't set the right image path.
That seems to be the only possibility.  Any idea's?

Thanks,

-Anish

Re: referencing images

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The <html:base/> tag will let you use relative paths to your images.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/