Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by gaurav jain <cr...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 11:33:08 UTC

Need Help with zookeeper

Hi

I am a noob here and have been given a the task for nifi with zookeeper set
up on the same machine and I am unable to wrap my head around it.

Can someone share some resources or exact set up as to how to do so.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Gaurav Jain

crazcuber@gmail.com

Re: Need Help with zookeeper

Posted by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com>.
Guarav,

Nifi has Zookeeper embedded, so if an external zookeeper is not required
you may be able to use the embedded one? There are pros and cons for both
sides that I think are touched on in the Nifi documentation.

Best of luck,
Chad

Re: Need Help with zookeeper

Posted by Marton Szasz <sz...@gmail.com>.