Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/07/26 15:49:12 UTC

Re: Interceptor Example for ActiveMQ 4.0.1

That should work in 4.0.1 I think.

On 7/25/06, dap <de...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find a solution for intercepting messages in a queue for
> current  release: 4.0.1.
>
> Something like Logging Interceptor as described
> http://www.activemq.org/site/logging-interceptor.html
> seems to refer to the current development state?
>
> Would someone provide an idea/examle how to intercept in current release?
>
> Thanks!

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Interceptor Example for ActiveMQ 4.0.1

Posted by TJ <th...@amtc-dresden.com>.
I realized the same problem. Following description
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/logging-interceptor.html
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/logging-interceptor.html
works well for activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT, but not for activemq-4.0.1.

The Interceptor LoggingBrokerPlugin did not exist in 4.0.1. You may think
about creating kind of a backport within your own package or wait for 4.1.