Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "rajat.sahni" <ra...@st.com> on 2009/10/07 07:09:12 UTC

Axis c++ support on HP 3000 MPE/iX 7.0

Hello,

I want to know whether Axis C++ is supported on HP 3000 machine(Operating
System: MPE/iX 7.0).

If yes, then can I get some installation guide to get Axis framework up and
running on HP 3000 machines.

Thanks & Regards
Rajat Sahni

Re: Axis c++ support on HP 3000 MPE/iX 7.0

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Rajat,

I guess you have to give it a try.  I do not believe anyone has built it
for HP.

Nadir Amra