Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/06 20:18:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Hi

As mentionned on the dev@ list few weeks ago here is the 7.0.2 vote.

Main change is upgrading CXF and Tomcat. It shouldn't break any application
but fix the ones with JAX-RS 2 @Suspended.

There are, as usual, tons of bugfixes and small enhancements in particular
in gradle integration and tomee embedded areas.

- Release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1964?jql=project%20%3D%20TOMEE%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.2%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Fixed
- Keys file: https://www.apache.org/dist/tomee/KEYS
- Tag on github: https://github.com/rmannibucau/tomee/tree/tomee-7.0.2
- Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1102
- Dev dist: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/7.0.2/

Vote will be open for 72h or until we get 3 +1 bindings. Binding or not
everyone is very welcomed to test and vote.

Please vote:
[ ] +1 of course!
[ ] +0 just to say hi
[ ] -1 no, ${blocker} is blocking because ${cause}

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Adam Cornett <ad...@gmail.com>.
Our testing looks good, +1.

Adam Cornett

--
Adam Cornett
adam.cornett@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
LICENSE ok

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
my own +1, validated the expected JAX-RS 2 fix works well, yeah!

Romain Manni-Bucau

> [...]
>>>
>>> Unable to deploy
>>>
>>> Pilha
>>>
>>> org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.DeploymentException:
>>> Unable to deploy
>>> Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException:
>>> Unknown Container Exception: java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot read the
>>> response from the server (OEJP/4.6) : Cannot read the response from
>>> the server (OEJP/4.6) : writing aborted;
>>> java.io.NotSerializableException:
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EntityManagerFactoryCallable$1;
>>> nested exception is:
>>>         java.io.IOException: Cannot read the response from the server
>>> (OEJP/4.6) : writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException:
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EntityManagerFactoryCallable$1
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot read the response from the
>>> server (OEJP/4.6) : writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException:
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EntityManagerFactoryCallable$1
>>> Caused by: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
>>> java.io.NotSerializableException:
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EntityManagerFactoryCallable$1
>>> Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.EntityManagerFactoryCallable$1
>>>
>>> Saída de erro padrão
>>>
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:23 AM org.reflections.Reflections scan
>>> INFO: Reflections took 269 ms to scan 2 urls, producing 41 keys and 130
>>> values
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:23 AM
>>> org.jboss.arquillian.drone.webdriver.factory.remote.reusable
>>> .ReusedSessionPermanentFileStorage
>>> readStore
>>> INFO: Reused session store is not available at
>>> /var/lib/jenkins/.drone-webdriver-session-store, a new one will be
>>> created.
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:24 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.Setup
>>> findHome
>>> INFO: Unable to find home in: /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:24 AM
>>> org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.MavenCache getArtifact
>>> INFO: Downloading
>>> org.apache.tomee:apache-tomee:7.0.2-SNAPSHOT:zip:plus please wait...
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:24 AM org.apache.openejb.arquillian.common.Zips unzip
>>> INFO: Extracting
>>> '/var/lib/jenkins/.m2/repository/org/apache/tomee/apache-tom
>>> ee/7.0.2-SNAPSHOT/apache-tomee-7.0.2-SNAPSHOT-plus.zip'
>>> to '/tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee'
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:24 AM
>>> org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEContainer configure
>>> INFO: Downloaded container to:
>>> /tmp/arquillian-apache-tomee/apache-tomee-plus-7.0.2-SNAPSHOT
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:40:33 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
>>> INFO: RemoteInitialContextCreated{providerUri=http://localhost:380
>>> 57/tomee/ejb}
>>> Nov 07, 2016 8:41:03 AM org.apache.openejb.client.EventLogger log
>>> WARNING: RequestFailed{server=http://localhost:38057/tomee/ejb}
>>> EJBRequest{deploymentId='openejb/Deployer',
>>> type=EJB_OBJECT_BUSINESS_METHOD,
>>> Body{ejb=SINGLETON:openejb/Deployer:org.apache.openejb.assem
>>> bler.Deployer,
>>> orb=null, methodInstance=public abstract
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.AppInfo
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.Deployer.deploy(java.lang.String) throws
>>> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException, interfaceClass=interface
>>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.Deployer, methodName='deploy',
>>> methodParamTypes=[class java.lang.String],
>>> methodParameters=[/tmp/arquillian-tomee-app-working-dir/0/cliente.war],

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE 7.0.2

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
thanks Romain.

here is my +1