Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vernon A Webb <Ve...@net-nation.com> on 2002/02/18 05:13:43 UTC

RotateLogs and Zip

Anyone have any idea how I can combine the tow of these?

# outputs a log file with the month, date, & year
TransferLog "|rotatelogs /logs/access_log.%m.%d%y
3600 -420"

# zips files
CustomLog "|/usr/bin/gzip -c >> /logs/access_log.gz"

What I want to do is take the multiple files that are
created and have them all zipped into one file with the
different date extensions for each day. Is this possible?

Thanks