Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 02:39:17 UTC

Generating java doc from wsdl documentation

Hi All,

I have added documentation in wsdl for some of my operations. And i tried to
generate the java code from wsdl using "WSDL2JAVA". But i did not find any
comments in the generated code which i have added in wsdl file. Please help
me to generate the java doc from wsdl documentation.

I am using cxf version 2.2.7

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.

Re: Generating java doc from wsdl documentation

Posted by Nikolay Elenkov <ni...@sarion.co.jp>.
On 2010/05/14 4:47, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 May 2010 8:39:17 pm Naresh Tallapelli wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have added documentation in wsdl for some of my operations. And i tried
>> to generate the java code from wsdl using "WSDL2JAVA". But i did not find
>> any comments in the generated code which i have added in wsdl file. Please
>> help me to generate the java doc from wsdl documentation.

That may not be exactly what you are looking for, but try Enunciate ([1]). Its
documentation task generates WS html documentation from your source, using
JavaDoc comments. It does a lot of things, but you only need [2]

[1] http://enunciate.codehaus.org/
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ENUNCIATE/Documentation+Only

Re: Generating java doc from wsdl documentation

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 11 May 2010 8:39:17 pm Naresh Tallapelli wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have added documentation in wsdl for some of my operations. And i tried
> to generate the java code from wsdl using "WSDL2JAVA". But i did not find
> any comments in the generated code which i have added in wsdl file. Please
> help me to generate the java doc from wsdl documentation.

This isn't implemented yet.   Per JAX-WS spec, any javadoc should come from
custom jax-ws binding files, but that really does suck.   If you'd like to
tackle it, I'd me more than happy to point you in the right directions.   :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Generating java doc from wsdl documentation

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org