Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simon Sew <si...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/13 04:42:23 UTC

Ajax [loads once when refreshing the page]

Hi,

I have a problem where the ajax div (see source code) will initialize once when I load the page.What I wanted to do is to make it run only when i publish the topic. Am I missing something here. I'm using v2.0.11. Thanks.

      <s:div id="restore" href="<%=JspConstant.LINKS.CONF_SECURITY_RESTORE%>" listenTopics="/setRestoreAjax" showLoadingText="false" showErrorTransportText="false" theme="ajax">

      </s:div>

Regards,
Simon