Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 07:29:28 UTC

Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

I just clicked 14 times to find the Pig dowload link. While I have a
special skill of emulating the dumbest of users, I think we should have
huge DOWNLOAD PIG link on the Pig Apache homepage.

Anyone object to this?  I can create a patch (I think).

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yup.

If it's the user manual pages it's in the pig repo, but if it's the main
site pages (which I think you want) it's in the site repo:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/site

You need to edit the source XML docs and build with forrest, then check the
generated html.

See: https://cwiki.apache.org/PIG/howtodocument.html

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.