Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by venkat reddy <ve...@Gandiva.com> on 2001/04/13 19:32:06 UTC

Server side debugging.

I tried debugging on the server side but could not figure out as to why my
system.out.println statements do not appear on the console of the server.
Does Apache-SOAP log it some where else other than the standard out?

Help.....
Venkat

Re: Server side debugging.

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@logicapiu.it>.
If u are speaking about Linux the sys.out.prln msgs are not written on the
console if u start tomcat, then logout and then re-login.. or if the tomcat
is started with the init process of linux.
If u want to see the msgs u have to start tomcat manually, then leave the
session open and the "Processing SOAP request" msgs from rpcrouter and your
own debugging msg will be written here.

As if the Apache SOAP log is somewhere else I don't know...

Hope that helps
Simone

Re: Server side debugging.