Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2008/12/09 12:42:19 UTC

Access to nameprotect.com for podling

Hi,

I'm trying to work on the podling status page for ESME and have reached a stumbling point with the first task regarding checking of the trademark on www.nameprotect.com for which a login is required

I searched in the "general" incubator mailing lists and found references to the same problem as far back as 2005 but didn't find any answers describing how to deal with the problem.

Is there a common apache login at http://www.cscprotectsbrands.com/ that we can use?

Thanks.

Dick

____________________________
Mag. Richard Hirsch
Senior Consultant / Enterprise Portal Solutions

Siemens AG Österreich
Siemens IT Solutions and Services
SIS PSE IND SG

Werner-von-Siemens-Platz 1
A-5021 SALZBURG

Phone  +43 (0)5 1707 66794
Mobil:  +43 (0) 676 3537770
Fax +43 (0)5 1707 53211
mailto:richard.hirsch@siemens.com

Important Note:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Company Name: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Legal Form: Stock Corporation, Company Seat: Vienna,
Register Number: FN 60562 m, registered at: Commercial Court Vienna,
DVR-Number: 0001708

Re: Access to nameprotect.com for podling

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Hirsch, Richard wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> It was a little bit strange to see mails from 2004 describing the same problem. I would assume that all podlings have the same problem.
>
> Since I have seen recent podlings (from 2007) who have performed this task, I'm hoping that there is some sort of a work-around.

See the new document:
 http://www.apache.org/dev/project-names.html
 "Choosing names for ASF projects"

-David

AW: Access to nameprotect.com for podling

<ri...@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to work on the podling status page for ESME and have reached a stumbling point with the first task regarding checking of the trademark on www.nameprotect.com for which a login is required
>
> I searched in the "general" incubator mailing lists and found references to the same problem as far back as 2005 but didn't find any answers describing how to deal with the problem.
>
> Is there a common apache login at http://www.cscprotectsbrands.com/ that we can use?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dick
>
> ____________________________
> Mag. Richard Hirsch
> Senior Consultant / Enterprise Portal Solutions
>
> Siemens AG Österreich
> Siemens IT Solutions and Services
> SIS PSE IND SG
>
> Werner-von-Siemens-Platz 1
> A-5021 SALZBURG
>
> Phone  +43 (0)5 1707 66794
> Mobil:  +43 (0) 676 3537770
> Fax +43 (0)5 1707 53211
> mailto:richard.hirsch@siemens.com
>

> Important Note:
> This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.
>
> Company Name: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
> Legal Form: Stock Corporation, Company Seat: Vienna,
> Register Number: FN 60562 m, registered at: Commercial Court Vienna,
> DVR-Number: 0001708

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Access to nameprotect.com for podling

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard,