Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Tech Id <te...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/12 04:47:58 UTC

Next version of storm?

Hi,

We need to have the fix for:
    STORM-1207: Added flux support for IWindowedBolt

Its been ~5 months since storm was last released (Oct 2015) and ~1000
commits have gone into it since then.
Is someone can help me know when the newer version of storm would be
released it would be great help.

Appreciate your time,
Regards
Tid

Re: Next version of storm?

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Tid,

That fix will be included in the 1.0 release. That release will likely happen in the next week or so. This is a major release and the dev community is working hard to make sure this is a solid release that's ready for users (I.e. Not beta). We tend to set a bar for releases, not strict dates. When we reach that bar, we release.

Thank you and the entire Storm user community for your patience. I can assure you we are close.

-Taylor

Re: Next version of storm?

Posted by Tech Id <te...@gmail.com>.
STORM-971 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-971> is another good