Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/08 14:49:55 UTC

Dynamic url need to populated in 'to uri'.
sample XML:
<urn:supplierEndPoint>http://www.google.com</urn:supplierEndPoint>
Camel_config.xml
<setHeader headerName="url">
 <xpath
resultType="java.lang.String">/soapenv:Envelope/soapenv:Header/urn:ESBMetaData/urn:supplierEndPoint</xpath>
</setHeader>
<log message="${header.url}" /> - Works fine. I can see the url in log.
<to uri="${header.url}" /> - Error....

Error :
Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be
found for: ${header.url}, please check your classpath contains the needed
Camel component jar.

Which component required?

Thanks in advanced.

Re:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Read the EIP docs about the dynamic router and the receipient list to
know more about these patterns.
http://camel.apache.org/eip

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM, pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Claus.. Got it....
>
> One question, I found <dynamicRouter> also does the same things, when/ where
> it canbe used?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re:

Posted by pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus.. Got it....

Re:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM, pannereselvam <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dynamic url need to populated in 'to uri'.
> sample XML:
> <urn:supplierEndPoint>http://www.google.com</urn:supplierEndPoint>
> Camel_config.xml
> <setHeader headerName="url">
>  <xpath
> resultType="java.lang.String">/soapenv:Envelope/soapenv:Header/urn:ESBMetaData/urn:supplierEndPoint</xpath>
> </setHeader>
> <log message="${header.url}" /> - Works fine. I can see the url in log.
> <to uri="${header.url}" /> - Error....
>

> Error :
> Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be
> found for: ${header.url}, please check your classpath contains the needed
> Camel component jar.
>
> Which component required?
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Claus Ibsen