Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Swati Srivastava <sw...@xerussystems.com> on 2022/07/11 19:47:12 UTC

Can Columns in an entity be array

Hello,

I am making a new entity in entitymodel.xml file of my plugin. My requirement is to have a column as array. In postgres it is possible but just want to know if it is feasible in ofbiz or not. As far as I have found, type is not described as String[] or id[] anywhere in ofbiz but can we make changes anywhere to create a column as an array. Please let me know if it can be done.

Thank You

Regards

Swati Srivastava

Re: Can Columns in an entity be array

Posted by Swati Srivastava <sw...@xerussystems.com>.

            Ok thank you Nicolas! Will look into this option. Regards Swati Srivastava ---- On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 12:53:11 +0530  nicolas.malin@nereide.fr<ni...@nereide.fr> wrote ----hello Swati  You can check on this file framework/entity/fieldtype/fieldtypepostgres.xml  Currently there is not field type for table, feel free to improve it !  Others way, use a string as list.  Nicolas  On 11/07/2022 21:47, Swati Srivastava wrote: > Hello, > > I am making a new entity in entitymodel.xml file of my plugin. My requirement is to have a column as array. In postgres it is possible but just want to know if it is feasible in ofbiz or not. As far as I have found, type is not described as String[] or id[] anywhere in ofbiz but can we make changes anywhere to create a column as an array. Please let me know if it can be done. > > > > Thank You > > > > Regards > > Swati Srivastava

Re: Can Columns in an entity be array

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
hello Swati