Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2013/11/13 17:30:00 UTC

[FLEXJS] ItemRenderers

Hi,

I've pushed code to get custom itemRenderers working. Many thanks to Alex and Erik for their work getting the foundation parts to work smoothly. I studied the changes Erik made in hopes of making the code I was working on conform, especially around interfaces. Things seem to work ok with a minor exception.

When you have a custom itemRenderer - meaning it exists in your application's space - you will probably do something like this in ActionScript:

override public function set data(value:Object):void
{
super.data = value;
image.source = data.image;
title.text = data.title;
detail.text = data.detail;
}

The super.data = value got compiled into JavaScript as:

set_data(value);

when I think it should be

goog.base(this,'set_data',value);

I filed a bug on this previously and I'll either update that one or open a new one shortly.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems

Re: [FLEXJS] ItemRenderers

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Peter, I'm pretty sure I fixed this and created tests to keep an eye
on it. Did you get the latest FalconJx code and do a clean build?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27