Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Jerin R <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/11 07:27:05 UTC

Google Code-in task

I'm Jerin Rose.
I'm in highschool this is my 12th year in school.I'm from India.
I'm studying 12th class.
I came to know about your initiative only through GCI. It's a humble
service which you are providing.By participating in Mifos initiative I got
to know about the importance of financial service providers and looking
forward for my contribution to it.

Re: Google Code-in task

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Halo Jerin Rose,

Nice to meet you and welcome to our Community!

You're right way in here, we can collaborate and studying together for open
source contributing

For your initial steps in Mifos Initiative, you can read the wiki about gci
in mifos at :
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/
Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki

You can stay connected with community at gitter live chat in here:
https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos

Dont forget about asking something if you're stuck, whatever it is.

Enjoying your GCI Days.

M Rafly Andrianza
GCI17 Participant

Pada tanggal 11 Jan 2018 3.22 PM, "Jerin R" <je...@gmail.com>