Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2011/11/16 12:29:00 UTC

[WebConsole][Cave] Web page and git mirror

Hey guys,
Few weeks ago we decided to move Cave and WebConsole to subprojects from sandbox. There is still no information about them on webpage nor git mirrors. Lack of place where we can publish information about these projects blocks a adoption. Can we move on this?

Best regards,
Lukasz

Re: [WebConsole][Cave] Web page and git mirror

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lukasz,

I will add EIK in the following days.

I will take care of Jira, website, etc on Friday.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [WebConsole][Cave] Web page and git mirror

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

2011/11/16 Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>

> Hey guys,
> Few weeks ago we decided to move Cave and WebConsole to subprojects from
> sandbox. There is still no information about them on webpage

someone simply have to pick this one up and add the information on the hp
and deploy it

> nor git mirrors.

simply create an issue at infra; I've done that for site and cellar the
last time and they've responded quite fast

Kind regards,
Andreas