Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Dharambir Singh <Dh...@coforge.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/05 16:06:00 UTC

Sore Core not showing in Dashboard

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue, I have few core present in ~\solr-7.5.0\server\solr but it is not getting listed in Core Selector. Any pointer where should I check the reason for not getting displayed in Sitecore Dashboard.

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and contains confidential and/or privileged material. Sharing this message or its contents with a third party without prior written consent is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and delete it immediately. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or virus-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. Therefore, you should check the email for threats with proper software, as the Company does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Through this email, no employee or agent is authorized to conclude/commit any new or incidental terms, which are not part of the original contract with any client or vendor, other than by way of duly executed and signed amendment contract between the parties in accordance with the agreed protocol of the contract. Coforge Limited and its related entities consider the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance and work to protect it. Please be aware that the Company monitors email communications through our networks for compliance purposes. The Privacy Policy of the Company can be accessed from our website www.coforge.com.

Re: Sore Core not showing in Dashboard

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Sitecore is a commercial product and thus outside the scope of this list
which is focused on Solr.

Best

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull - Managing Consultant at OpenSource Connections Limited
Founding member of The Search Network <http://www.thesearchnetwork.com>

OpenSource Connections Europe GmbH | Pappelallee 78/79 | 10437 Berlin
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg | HRB 230712 B
Geschäftsführer: John M. Woodell | David E. Pugh
Finanzamt: Berlin Finanzamt für Körperschaften II

https://www.avg.com