Posted to users@camel.apache.org by som <so...@yahoo.com> on 2015/01/28 00:17:36 UTC

Camel upgrade 2.10.3 to 2.14.1 duplicate id detected -blocker

I recently upgraded from 2.10.3 to 2.14.1, I am getting the "duplicate id
detected"

After reading one of the forum, I checked and my project configuration,
found two config files- Spring-config.xml and camel-config.xml

which have 10 beans with same id present in both, I deleted the file
DTSSpring-config.xml,
Built the Web project and published to the tomcat7 in Eclipse and out side
of the eclipse in standalone tomcat - but, Still no luck
I see the duplicate Id error below.

Error trace
-------------
org.apache.camel.FailedToStartRouteException: Failed to start route
DTSSpring-attached-email-handler because of duplicate id detected:
DTSSpring-attached-email-handler. Please correct ids to be unique among all
your routes.
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:794)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:2174)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:739)
        at com.wellsfargo.first.utility.RouteLoader.loadRoute(Unknown
Source)

My route extract is as below:
---------------------------------
<route id="Spring-upload-file-cron-route" trace="true">
          <setHeader
headerName="BatchDir"><constant>/dtsspring/batch/</constant></setHeader>

                <from
uri="quartz://report?cron=0+0+8,12,16+*+*+?delete=true&amp;exclusiveReadLockStrategy=#ClusteredLockStrategy&readLockTimeout=1&filter=#CSVFilter&autoCreate=true&maxMessagesPerPoll=100"/>
            <setHeader
headerName="CamelFileAbsolutePath"><constant>/spring/staging/test.csv</constant></setHeader>
                <doTry>
            <process ref="DTSSpringCSVProcessor"/>
                <process ref="ExtractTrailingETL" />
                        <doCatch>
                                <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
                        </doCatch>
                </doTry>

Please let me know any this else needed for your analysis.

Som