Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 13:53:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-4] ProjectStage

hi @ all,

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

[2] provides a short introduction as well as the basic usage.
[3] provides a short overview about implementing and using a custom
(type-safe) project-stage

the basic concept:
the basic idea is to provide type-safe but extensible project-stages. this
concept is also required for [4].
(the configuration is done via a central config mechanism which would be
part of a different discussion.)

myfaces codi project-stages and jsf2+ project-stages:
codi project-stages can be used without jsf.
if a jsf2+ project-stage is configured, it will be used (if it isn't
overruled by an explicit configuration).
if an explicit configured project-stage is different from the jsf2+ project
stage, a warning gets logged.

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea as well as the basic concept.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [5].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Core+Usage#CoreUsage-ProjectStage
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Core+Config+and+SPI#CoreConfigandSPI-CustomProjectStages
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-6
[5]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking

Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-4] ProjectStage

Posted by Ken Finnigan <ke...@kenfinnigan.me>.
+1

Ken

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi @ all,

it looks like we have an agreement. i'm going to create the corresponding
jira issues.
(imo: since we haven't seen objections btw. a discussion about it and it
isn't a formal vote, we can start right now.)

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1