Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2009/12/22 16:25:07 UTC

[cpp] 0.6 cluster blocker reported & fixed

This is a serious cluster bug causing brokers to crash. I've fixed it on trunk.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [cpp] 0.6 cluster blocker reported & fixed

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 10:25 -0500, Alan Conway wrote:

> This is a serious cluster bug causing brokers to crash. I've fixed it on trunk.

On some reflection I think this is "only" a critical bug. I will leave
this unreverted for the moment as I think we may well respin due to
QPID-2239 and QPID-2240. If I decide not to then I will revert it until
after the release.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org