Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ki Kim <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/29 22:39:51 UTC

Installation

I'm new to Apache OFBiz. I have tried to install OFBiz but wondered java-1.8.0-openjdk 1:1.8.0.275.b01-0.el7_9 installed will be no problem for the prerequisite. Can anyone kindly let me know?

Re: Installation

Posted by Ki Kim <na...@gmail.com>.
My server management technician installed the default java-1.8.0-openjdk from the OS distro. The operating system for my server is CENTOS 7.9. He wrote me "The instructions you provided are for a plain OS server, not a cpanel server. Apache and other software on a cpanel server is not the same version/software/config as a non-cpanel server, so any instructions you use for this server must be for a cpanel server. Please ask them for installation instructions on a cpanel server" Do you happen to know about this issue?

Re: Installation

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Looping in Ki Kim

Thanks & Regards

Re: Installation

Posted by Ki Kim <na...@gmail.com>.
Hello! Pawan,

I'm considering to get some customization of OFBiz but concerning the cost might be high though HotWax Systems has many plugin programs developed so far in its about two decade operation.

Thanks and Best regards,

Ki

Re: Installation

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.