Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Sundar Sankaranarayanan <Su...@phoenix.edu> on 2008/01/08 17:49:14 UTC

Execute a stored procedure as a batch.

Hi,
    I am using Spring with Ibatis. I have a stored procedure that
inserts a row into the table. I want to call this procedure multiple
times(as a batch). Please suggest which method do I use to call the
procedure.

Do I use the

getSqlMapClient().queryForList since I am calling a stored proc (or)

getSqlMapClient().insert since the stored proc is used to insert.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Sundar Sankarnarayanan

Re: Execute a stored procedure as a batch.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
This isn't supported in iBATIS yet.  See here for a simple patch:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-439

Also - you will call the insert() or update() method.

Jeff Butler