Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Raible, Matt" <Ma...@cable.comcast.com> on 2003/04/16 18:57:16 UTC

nightly build

Downloading and using Cactus used to be an easy thing - now there are many
choices at:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-04-16/

Here's all the jar's I have in my current (1.5-dev) snapshot:

aspectjrt.jar
cactus-1.5dev.jar
cactus-ant-1.5dev.jar
commons-httpclient-2.0alpha1-20020720.jar
httpunit.jar

Which download should I get?

Thanks,

Matt the lazy developer ;-)

RE: nightly build

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Matt,

When I go to
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-04-16/, I only
find the files described at
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/downloads.html

The strategy is to pick the files that corresponds to how you want to
use Cactus. If you wish to use Cactus with Ant, pick the Ant
integration, if you wish to use Cactus with Eclipse pick the Eclipse
integration, if you wish to use Cactus with Maven pick the Maven
integration (bundled with Maven), etc.

I'm not sure I understand where the list of jar you're mentioning comes
from?

Thanks
-Vincent