Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tommo_doc_partner <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/26 13:35:24 UTC

AFP output. Testing tool winafp

This is not a question but information for those working on modifications to
the AFP output
from FOP. I noticed that some people were looking for tools to debug and
examine
the internal structure of AFP.

My friend and colleague, Marc G, has a tool that is available from his web
site, WinAFP.com. He
knows more about AFP than is healthy for anyone, but he does no his stuff.
Im sure he may help
with any technical questions about AFP, structured fields, formdef, etc .

Tom

Re: AFP output. Testing tool winafp

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks for the information Tom,

I'll try out his application - although I use three for testing already!  Any tips, advice that the
FOP community are able to offer would be much appreciated as AFP is not the easiest format to
test/debug/develop due to its extensive nature, mammoth documentation, poor testing tools and binary
format.

Adrian.