Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 05:16:36 UTC

PSA: PR queue backlog is getting high.

Hi Everyone,
The PR queue is starting to backup again a little bit.  I did a triage pass
on Java PRs.

Could committers take a look at their respective languages and take the
necessary steps to merge/close stale PRs?

Thanks,
Micah

Re: PSA: PR queue backlog is getting high.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I'm out of pocket for another 2-3 days completing the C++ kernels
revamp work but after that I'll be able to spend more time reviewing
to help pare down the backlog.