Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/01 14:32:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ManifoldCF 1.6 has been released!

Apache ManifoldCF 1.6 has been released and is now available for public download!

http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/download.html

New Apache ManifoldCF 1.6 release includes a revised build system, upgrades to newest versions of HttpClient and other libraries, and significant bug fixes, which you can browse at http://www.apache.org/dist/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-1.6.CHANGES.txt

Please join me in congratulating all who were involved in this release.

Thanks,
Ahmet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ManifoldCF 1.6 has been released!

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Ahmet, for being our release engineer for this cycle!

Karl