Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com> on 2007/05/24 16:44:55 UTC

HTTP 500 Internal server error

Hi All,

I am facing typical problem, Consider the following scenario.

Using JMeter 2.2, we executing Test Plan for 1 user, all requests are
HTTPS Client requests, KeepAlive check box CHECKED for all requests.

There are 32 HTTPS client request, but only one request has some issue,
on that request I am getting "HTTP 500 Internal server error" in Sampler
Result tab page of View Result Tree. Cookies & parameters are passes
well.

Manually I reach on that URL by clicking then it works fine.
Interestingly in our application, at UI side data perfectly has been
created via this load test.

I have checked log in Apache web server that "HTTP 500 Internal server
error" error has found on that URL. And JBoss doesn't display any such
kind of error.

Please note that earlier this same thing was working fine when we were
using "HTTP Request"

Now I need to know why it's happening, can you please let me know the
reason?

Thanks & Regards,

Rushabh Doshi

Asite Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Delivering Data Logistics

http:// <http://www.asite.com/> www.asite.com <http://www.asite.com/>

E              rdoshi@asite.com
M             +91 (0)9427026084

Re: HTTP 500 Internal server error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24/05/07, Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am facing typical problem, Consider the following scenario.
>

> Using JMeter 2.2, we executing Test Plan for 1 user, all requests are
> HTTPS Client requests, KeepAlive check box CHECKED for all requests.
>

> There are 32 HTTPS client request, but only one request has some issue,
> on that request I am getting "HTTP 500 Internal server error" in Sampler
> Result tab page of View Result Tree. Cookies & parameters are passes
> well.

The error is a server error, so nothing really to do with JMeter.

> Manually I reach on that URL by clicking then it works fine.
> Interestingly in our application, at UI side data perfectly has been
> created via this load test.
>

> I have checked log in Apache web server that "HTTP 500 Internal server
> error" error has found on that URL. And JBoss doesn't display any such
> kind of error.
>

> Please note that earlier this same thing was working fine when we were
> using "HTTP Request"
>

> Now I need to know why it's happening, can you please let me know the
> reason?

You need to ask your server administrator.