Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrei Stan <an...@netdava.com> on 2021/04/21 10:13:53 UTC

Re: Invoice custom PDF Template

Hi all,

I have found where the Invoice PDF template files (.ftl) are:
"/applications/accounting/template/invoice/..".

I have created a new attribute for my Company, which i want to input in
the PDF Template file, but i do not know how to do that.

Is there any documentation/best practices on how to create new PDF
templates?

Thank you,

A.