Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Noorul Islam K M <no...@collab.net> on 2011/07/05 13:35:48 UTC

Test results using SERVER_MINOR_VERSION=6

Attached is the fails.log file for the tests that I ran using the
following command.

make check SERVER_MINOR_VERSION=6

I hope this will be useful to figure whether we need to fix those
tests.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

Re: Test results using SERVER_MINOR_VERSION=6

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Obviously there is a syntax error in the test.  At a closer read, there
is also a semantic error in the PASSES_WITHOUT_BPV() helper's code for
old servers.

I'll add it to my list.  Not a critical release blocker, but it'd be
nice for the unit test not to fail spuriously.