Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Denis Kranjcec <de...@zpm.fer.hr> on 2001/05/02 15:37:32 UTC

Printing pdf from application

Hi,

How pdf can be printed from application?
The closest I get is :
AcroRd32 /p pdf-file
but than I must click Ok in printing dialog

I didn't succeeded with /t option (maybe because I have network printer?)

Is there any other way to print (free or commercial)?

Thanks in advance,

Denis Kranjcec

RE: Printing pdf from application

Posted by Denis Kranjcec <de...@zpm.fer.hr>.
Thanks for example!

Printing is working now.

Still, there is one more problem.
I tried printing with acrobat reader 5. After printing reader won't close so
I must close reader.

With acrobat reader 4 that isn't happening.
I will use version 4, but I would like to know why version 5 won't close.

Denis

Posted by Hani Elabed <ha...@elabed.net>.
Denis,