Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com> on 2005/01/18 09:19:51 UTC

regarding bug in a Axis C++ Windows Installation Guide

Hi guys,

There is a defect in Axis C++ Windows Installation Guide document.

They have mention that we can have a choice to use either Expat XML
Parser or Xerces parser.

But Use of Expat parser is outdated. So it is a bug in a doc.

Thanks

Chinthana Dinapala

Associate Software Engineer

Virtusa Corp.
16th Floor, West Tower
World Trade Center

Colombo 01

<http://www.virtusa.com/>

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>

Creating competitive advantage

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Remove expat documentation?

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
I think the resolution is that we keep expat parser in the graveyard. so
better remove the expat stuff from the docs in one cvs commit batch with an
easily identifiable comment so that if expat is resuscitated the expat
documentation can be easily found.

sanjaya.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rangika,