Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerome <je...@ibt.unam.mx> on 2008/04/10 20:11:22 UTC

How to show html generated files?

Hi all
i'm using Struts to make a web interface for a bioinformatic application
developed here. With Struts i can check out the validity of the input
data, control the job running on our cluster, and get back the result.

Here is my problem: the result are made of various html files. How can i
show all this file using my web application? My first idea was to
extract all this files on an apache server and redirect with a struts
action to point on this page. But i would like to put all this files on
a  temporal directory on my web applcation. This is possible with Struts?

Hope that's someone can give me some idea..

Thank's all for this very good stuff.

Best regards.

--
-- Jérôme
Qui s'est brûlé la langue n'oublie plus de souffler sur sa soupe.

Re: How to show html generated files?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
You can read those files and write them to the outputstream.

musachy