Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2014/07/03 16:30:42 UTC

"Available Extension Updates" doesn't show the most recent English dictionaries

Hello!

If you well remember, I have uploaded V2.14 on Monday.

I installed an old version in my AOO just to check if it would trigger
the most recent one.

But, in the updates notification, it always says: "2014-06-01" instead
of "2014-07-01".

Could someone give a look at it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Re: "Available Extension Updates" doesn't show the most recent English dictionaries

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing this out, we pushed a change, just wait until the cache
will be updated accordingly.

Roberto

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.