Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Klausen Schaefersinho <kl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 10:34:36 UTC

Storm - Stream Partitions

Hi,

I have to store the state of a bolt persistently. As I have quite a lot of
events coming through I would like to use some kind of local data storage
(e.g. mongo, cassandra). However to be able to manage this correctly I
would need to know on which node the bolt is running and which partition of
the stream it is processing.

Cheers,

Klaus

Re: Storm - Stream Partitions

Posted by Nathan Marz <na...@nathanmarz.com>.
All this information is available through the TopologyContext.

--
Twitter: @nathanmarz
http://nathanmarz.com