Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by dobashim <do...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2015/06/29 06:33:56 UTC

Re: UnusedStubClass in 1.3.0-rc1

Hi, all

I found the same situation in Spark Streaming + Kafka of 1.4.0.
Are there any progress about this discussion?
(I cannot find JIRA issue about this.)

By the way, I can avoid this kind of error by using "exclude" in SBT
configuration of my application
like the following.

::

 libraryDependencies += ("org.apache.spark" %% "spark-streaming-kafka" %
sparkVersion).exclude("org.spark-project.spark", "unused")

I'm not sure whether this solution is preferred way for all users.