Posted to community@flink.apache.org by David Anderson <da...@apache.org> on 2022/01/28 11:33:06 UTC

Re: Stack Overflow Question - Deserialization schema for multiple topics

For questions like this one, please address them to either Stack Overflow
or the user mailing list, but not both at once. Those two forums are
appropriate places to get help with using Flink's APIs. And once you've
asked a question, please allow some days for folks to respond before trying
again.

The dev and community mailing lists are dedicated to other topics, and
aren't suitable for getting help. The community list is for discussions
related to meetups and conferences, and the dev list is for discussions and
decision making about the ongoing development of Flink itself.

In the interest of not further spamming the dev and community lists, let's
limit the follow-up on deserializers to the user ML.

Best regards,
David