Posted to users@camel.apache.org by PhilBurress <nm...@amig.com> on 2012/06/04 16:04:26 UTC

Unable to set replyManagerExecutorService on jms endpoint

Trying to use a custom replyManagerExecutorService (defined as a
threadPoolProfile in the camel context) for request/reply as follows:

At startup, I get this error:

org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
jms://queue:orderRequestQueue?preserveMessageQos=true&receiveTimeout=100&replyManagerExecutorService=%23queueThreadPoolProfile&replyTo=orderResponseQueue
due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check
the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties
of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{replyManagerExecutorService=#queueThreadPoolProfile}]

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Unable to set replyManagerExecutorService on jms endpoint

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Just realized that there WAS / IS NEVER a setter method available for that
property (replyManagerExecutorService) so no wonder why it doesn't work for
you.

This option should be definitely removed from the documentation which I will
do later today in case nobody shouts out.

Babak

Re: Unable to set replyManagerExecutorService on jms endpoint

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

I did remove that option from the documentation.
Nevertheless feel free to open a JIRA in case you've got a concrete use case
for this customization.

Babak

Re: Unable to set replyManagerExecutorService on jms endpoint

Posted by PhilBurress <nm...@amig.com>.
We are on Camel 2.6.

Re: Unable to set replyManagerExecutorService on jms endpoint

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Which version of Camel do you use? I assume you ran that logic directly
using the trunk code, right?

At least for the upcomming 2.10 you can't make use of the
replyManagerExecutorService option anymore as it has been removed, see:

I assume that option should be removed from the documentation as well:

http://camel.apache.org/jms#JMS-Alltheotheroptions

Babak