Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/18 06:47:42 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3]

Thanks to all who voted!

The release has PASSED with the following implicit IPMC vote and an voting thread open for 5 days:

+1 Mark Struberg (binding)

7 members of the Apache NetBeans PPMC and 3 members of the Apache NetBeans community voted +1 in the PPMC vote for this release.

I will proceed to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

On behalf of the Apache NetBeans podling, thank you!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3]

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

On 18/11/2018 18.01, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> I believe it is at least 5 days (or an X number, not sure what the X should
> be officially) and with three +1 votes.

Release Votes SHOULD remain open for at least 72 hours:

   http://apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval

There is no deadline.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> That thread had a 5 days deadline, which is over.

Voting threads have no deadlines, but should be keep open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3]

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.