Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2022/05/12 21:11:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Sping 2022 Summit Schedule

Based on the talk proposals the ATS Spring Summit will be developer focused.  We going to have a couple developer focused presentations and group discussions on areas of ATS where development work needs to be done.  The time also change to be between 9:00 to 12:00 PDT.

Here is the schedule for the summit:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2022+Summit

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Sping 2022 Summit Schedule

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Reminder that the ATS Spring Summit will be tomorrow and Wednesday (5/24 and 5/25).  It will be primarily a development design focused agenda.

Schedule for the summit:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2022+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2022+Summit>

Meeting information:
ATS Spring Summit
Tuesday, May 24 · 9:00am – 12:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pfd-ptzc-eoo
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 240-712-4531‬ PIN: ‪877 773 357‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pfd-ptzc-eoo?pin=1978018546005 <https://tel.meet/pfd-ptzc-eoo?pin=1978018546005>

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.