Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Gary <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/24 17:45:43 UTC

Two Collections of Same Object Types

I need to have an object (say, CollegeCourse) that
contains two collections of Students: one that has all
registered students, and the other unregistered
students.

I know I can just do this separation in Java - is
there a way I can have OJB separate the two when it
loads the collections?

Thanks, Gary

Re: Two Collections of Same Object Types

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi gary,

you could try to use a quer-customizer.

hth