Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by bill chmura <WB...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com> on 2000/07/11 22:05:54 UTC

Why can't I use a package name under Apache::Registry (Continued)

Thats another weird thing.  When it was happening I took that
Win32::Internet() module and wrote a script to display the headers for
a page I entered.  It would show the headers for every page except this
one!  Its like it is not sending anything back.

Just as a sanity check, I followed the manual way you described below
and and got nothing - just disconnected.  I tried the same thing to the
"non-packaged" part and got the correct headers back.

Nothing in the error_log either.