Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fadwa Barham <fa...@najah.edu> on 2005/03/01 01:39:36 UTC

Re: Arabic encoding

I tested many tomcat versions, I found until tomcat 4.1.31 no problems with
arabic, but when I tried tomcat-4.1.18 and newer versions, I faced the same
problem.

Posted by Fadwa Barham <fa...@najah.edu>.
As tomcat 4.1.31 is suitable for arabic and it seems until now that tomcat
4.1.31 solved the jndi datasource problems: Intermittent dB connection
Failures and  Random Connection closed Exceptions
I will use tomcat 4.1.31 until I can configure the latest versions of
tomcat.
I feel not lucky